The letter I received stated there was an agreement, petition, and court approval, how does this work?

If you received a letter from your current trustee of a change of trusteeship to Life Insurance Trust Company, your trustee has entered into an agreement for Life Insurance Trust Company to become successor trustee of your trust.  Once the agreement is signed, Life Insurance Trust Company will file a petition to a South Dakota Judge

2018-08-01T20:51:32-05:00August 1st, 2018|
Go to Top